Rules of Engagement
1. Energy Search Associates will rigorously pre-screen and evaluate candidates to understand and precisely match Client’s skill requirements. (Our entire recruiting process is designed to preserve the client’s valuable time).
2. Upon submission of a candidate’s resume and/or a verbal presentation of a candidate’s background, Client agrees to provide critical feedback to Energy Search Associates by telephone, voice mail message, email or fax within a reasonable amount of time. (In a “candidate market”, it is important the time between first contact of a qualified candidate and formal engagement be as compressed as possible.)
3. Once Client agrees to the “fit” of a candidate to the skill requirement, Client agrees to begin the requisite interview process (via phone or in-person) within three (3) business days. (Highly skilled and truly motivated recruited candidates in the current marketplace may be presented with multiple opportunities from which to choose. It is vital they be interviewed as soon as possible.)
4. Client agrees to make every effort to schedule concurrent or sequential interviews with all relevant approving authorities back-to-back and on the same day. (This will ensure the candidate’s time is not wasted by having to return to the site on another day and offers the Client the chance to “take the candidate off the market” before another employer can act.)
5. Upon making a hiring decision of an Energy Search Associates candidate, Client agrees to make every effort to make an offer to candidate immediately following the final interview, and to do so through the auspices of an authorized representative of Energy Search Associates. (Our skills in this delicate area are an integral part of what you pay us for.)
6. Client agrees any discussion regarding compensation structure or contract duration will first be held with an authorized member of Energy Search Associates.
7. Should the position be filled internally, through another source, or should the urgency in filling said position change in any way, Client agrees to immediately notify Energy Search Associates.
8. Energy Search Associates guarantees all placements. A replacement will be sent if a candidate leaves within 90 days for any reason.
Energy Search Associates has found that following the suggested rules of engagement set forth above yields the highest probability of success.